Susan Kendall, PhD, MS(LIS)
Health Sciences Coordinator,
Michigan State University Libraries
East Lansing, MI 48824-1048
Contact me regarding:
- health sciences at the MSU Libraries
- biological sciences at the MSU Libraries
- library purchases--journals or books
- reference questions in biology or health
- teaching groups/classes to use library
I coordinate health sciences collections and services at the MSU Libraries, and I am the biological sciences librarian.
See the Health Sciences Digital Library.
I am library liaison to MSU Departments of:Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
Pharmacology and Toxicology
Zoology (Integrative Biology)
and interdisciplinary programs:Biological Sciences
Cell and Molecular Biology
Guides for MSU faculty, students, and researchers:
© 2013 Michigan State University Board of Trustees. MSU is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer.